Understand Buyer’s Journey and you’ll influence your customers and turn leads into revenue.
Why is it important?
Buyer’s Journey means understanding why your stakeholders engage with your business. If you understand this, you’re better placed to influence them and convert more leads into revenue.
And once you know the journey, you can better control your pipeline and direct your marketing spend.
What’s best practice?
- You’re clear about how every client has bought from you.
- You understand how many touch points it takes until someone buys from you.
- Marketing communication is focused on the ultimate goal: sales.
- Your regular insights program means you speak to your customers frequently.
- You regularly review what your competitors are offering.