Keep your customers happy and engaged long after the first sale has been reached.
Why is it important?
Every client needs attention, and servicing an existing client is far easier than selling to a new one.
Client Service means remembering to nurture ongoing relationships with customers after the sales process has been completed.
What’s best practice?
- Someone in your business is responsible for prospects when they become clients.
- You understand why you’re over- or under-servicing clients.
- You regularly review your client engagement strategies.
- You always ask: ‘What else can clients buy from us?’
- You regularly gather client insights, outside of the sales process.