To connect to your key stakeholders, your Communication tools should be thoughtful, relevant and appropriate.
Why is it important?
Communication is all about the language, messages and materials your business uses to communicate with your internal and external stakeholders.
It’s important because it’s your best opportunity to present your business.
What’s best practice?
- You have a stakeholder engagement matrix.
- Your communication material delivers your position.
- Brand values are evident throughout your internal and external communications.
- You’re always talking about your customers, not your business.
- You regularly review and update your marketing materials.