Position is the cornerstone of your strategic marketing. It’s the DNA of your business and guides the other 8 boxes.
Why is it important?
Position leads your marketing strategy, so make sure you score top marks for
Position before you focus on other marketing areas of your business.
What’s best practice?
1. You’ve developed a market strategy.
2. Your business plan is current and relevant.
3. You know your current market position.
4. You’ve documented your vision and values.
5. Market, service, product and price strategies are all documented.