What makes your clients buy from you?
Understand Buyer’s Journey and you’ll influence your customers and turn leads into revenue.
Why is it important?
Buyer’s Journey means understanding why your stakeholders engage with your business. If you understand this, you’re better placed to influence them and convert more leads into revenue.
And once you know the journey, you can better control your pipeline and direct your marketing spend.
- Your business need to understand how each of your clients buy from you – what’s their journey?
- You know how many touchpoints it takes to turn a prospect into a client
- You know what those touchpoints are – are they digital, in person, written or in print form?
- By looking at your past clients you should be able to see how long it takes them to become a client from a prospect
- By speaking to your clients often [better via a third party] you can ask them how would they like to be communicated with.
- If you understand your Buyer’s Journey you can better inform your communications – what message are you sending out, when and through which channel.
- You should regularly look at what your competitors are doing and understand how they manage their Buyer’s Journey.
- Document their Buyer’s Journey in your CRM – it gives you an idea of trends and seasonality.
- Your Buyer’s Journey is your pipeline management.
- Buyer’s Journey helps you control your financial forecasting.
Get access to our whole online course for just $1000.START NOW
GET MY MARKETING MENTOR
Get 2 hours of expert help for just $500 a month*
* Minimum term: 3 monthsGET A MENTOR NOW
With Face-to-Face Engagement a mfCEOs team works alongside you in your businessSEE OUR PROFILES