Do you know who your clients are?
Identify the right clients to grow your business, and keep data on them current.
Why is it important?
If you have the wrong clients, it makes the relationships hard.
It’s easier and cheaper to find and service clients who suit your business, and with whom you enjoy working.
Client Management is choosing and having the right relationships with the right clients. That means losing the idea of ‘any client is a good client’. As your business grows, this will hold you back.
- Make sure your business knows who is its best client.
- Be conscious of your ‘not-so-good’ clients.
- Record all the information you have on your customers on a CRM; some form of database.
- Make sure everyone knows why correct customer data is so important.
- Everyone relevant in your business needs to access client information.
- Your internal systems [accounting, CRM etc] need to be connected to each other.
- Review your clients every year and ask if you still want to work with them.
- Ensure you understand your operating markets – this includes any new markets.
- Reject prospects you know are not right for your business.
- The data you store on your customers adds to your business valuation.
Get access to our whole online course for just $1000.START NOW
GET MY MARKETING MENTOR
Get 2 hours of expert help for just $500 a month*
* Minimum term: 3 monthsGET A MENTOR NOW
With Face-to-Face Engagement a mfCEOs team works alongside you in your businessSEE OUR PROFILES