Are your client service levels aligned?
Keep your customers happy and engaged long after the first sale has been reached.
Why is it important?
Every client needs attention, and servicing an existing client is far easier than selling to a new one.
Client Service means remembering to nurture ongoing relationships with customers after the sales process has been completed.
- Ensure someone in your business is responsible for your customers after the sale is complete.
- Most businesses over-service some clients – you need to know who they are and why you do it.
- Make sure you speak to your clients on a regular basis – most businesses find a survey undertaken by a third party a useful exercise.
- As well as the calls and sales process make sure you have a customer service program in place.
- Everyone in your business needs to understand what your service level agreements are.
- Ask your customers what you do well and what you could improve.
- Use your clients to help you develop new product/services offerings.
- Understand why your clients buy from you.
- Understand why your customers like working with you.
- Ask your clients to refer you so you can leverage their network and contacts – happy clients are always the best referrers.
Get access to our whole online course for just $1000.START NOW
GET MY MARKETING MENTOR
Get 2 hours of expert help for just $500 a month*
* Minimum term: 3 monthsGET A MENTOR NOW
With Face-to-Face Engagement a mfCEOs team works alongside you in your businessSEE OUR PROFILES