Does your business have a consistent language?
To connect to your key stakeholders, your Communication tools should be thoughtful, relevant and appropriate.
Why is it important?
Communication is all about the language, messages and materials your business uses to communicate with your internal and external stakeholders.
It’s important because it’s your best opportunity to present your business.
- Your business needs to understand who its stakeholder are – they are not just your clients and prospects.
- One message doesn’t fit all – your messages need to be guided by your stakeholder needs.
- Your communication materials need to be aligned – both visually and in written form.
- Think about your messaging and ask the question "what do I want them to know about my business"?
- Your communications are directly guided by the Position box – if you are not scoring high in the Position box your communications won’t work.
- Your communications need to work verbally, digitally and in print.
- You need to regular review what your business puts out to market – take time out at least once a year to do this.
- Look at your competitors’ messages – what are they saying or not saying.
- Make sure your business communicates the benefits of working with you and "what’s in it for them".
- Make sure everyone internally understands your brand.
Get access to our whole online course for just $1000.START NOW
GET MY MARKETING MENTOR
Get 2 hours of expert help for just $500 a month*
* Minimum term: 3 monthsGET A MENTOR NOW
With Face-to-Face Engagement a mfCEOs team works alongside you in your businessSEE OUR PROFILES