What makes you different to your competitors?
Position is the cornerstone of your strategic marketing. It’s the DNA of your business and guides the other 8 boxes.
Why is it important?
Position leads your marketing strategy, so make sure you score top marks for Position before you focus on other marketing areas of your business.
- This is the most important of all 9 boxes, take time to get this right.
- Your position decisions impact on each of the other 9 boxes.
- You need to understand your vision and define your values.
- Understanding your market, service, product and price comes from your positioning strategy.
- Every business should define and review its position every two years.
- You need to understand your internal and external stakeholders and they need to understand your business.
- You need to think what you want the stakeholders to know about you – one message does not fit all.
- Your business is not unique – don’t waste time thinking it is. You will have direct or indirect competitors.
- Your point of difference will sit in the market, service, product and pricing choices.
- If you don’t understand the market in which you are operating you are flying blind.
Get access to our whole online course for just $1000.START NOW
GET MY MARKETING MENTOR
Get 2 hours of expert help for just $500 a month*
* Minimum term: 3 monthsGET A MENTOR NOW
With Face-to-Face Engagement a mfCEOs team works alongside you in your businessSEE OUR PROFILES