What are you selling?
Build strong revenue in your business with the right products and services
Why is it important?
Product and services are foundations of your revenue-generating activity. You need to regularly review them – and your competitors – so your business keeps up with changing market conditions.
Don’t just ask, ‘what are we selling?’ Also ask, ‘what are our clients buying?’ The answers may be quite different.
The products and services you sell need to be aligned with your position and understood by everyone in your business.
- Your business should be clear how product/services differentiate your business in its operating market.
- Make sure everyone in your business knows what you sell.
- Ensure the products you sell are what your clients want to buy [sounds obvious].
- Always be looking at what your competitors are selling.
- Someone in your business always needs to be looking for new product/service offering.
- Make sure your products/services are aligned to your Position.
- Your business needs to be able to understand market strategy – it’s your operating market.
- When you enter a new market you need a plan – your market entry cannot be haphazard.
- Your market entry plan allows you to determine how much marketing money and time is needed for success.
- Always understand what product/services your clients are buying and ask what else would they buy from you.
Get access to our whole online course for just $1000.START NOW
GET MY MARKETING MENTOR
Get 2 hours of expert help for just $500 a month*
* Minimum term: 3 monthsGET A MENTOR NOW
With Face-to-Face Engagement a mfCEOs team works alongside you in your businessSEE OUR PROFILES