How does your business measure sales performance?
Nurturing and converting leads takes deep customer relationships. These relationships begin by Starting Conversations.
Why is it important?
Starting Conversations is how your business nurtures and converts leads into your direct source of revenue: sales.
Your business needs to understand how your customers buy from you in order to maximise conversion opportunities.
Measuring the effectiveness of your sales function is crucial to your success because sales as a function has changed. Today, more than ever, it’s about deeper relationships.
- Your sales process needs to be fully understood by your business not just the sales team.
- Starting Conversations is connected to Buyer’s Journey – you need to understand which of the touch-points is a sales call.
- Your sales team need to understand what a lead is – not thinking anything is a prospect.
- Your marketing activity should provide you with the right leads, if it doesn’t you are doing the wrong marketing activity.
- Your business needs sales tools that help the sales process.
- Make sure marketing and sales activity is connected and working together.
- Ensure your sales team knows what its sales targets/budgets are.
- In your Buyer’s Journey know where the sales conversations start and finish.
- Your sales team need to be well trained and represent the position your business takes.
- Your Buyer’s Journey intelligence should help your sales team build a great pipeline.
Get access to our whole online course for just $1000.START NOW
GET MY MARKETING MENTOR
Get 2 hours of expert help for just $500 a month*
* Minimum term: 3 monthsGET A MENTOR NOW
With Face-to-Face Engagement a mfCEOs team works alongside you in your businessSEE OUR PROFILES